- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
- Your favorite Kind Tree distillate oil
- Place butter, white sugar, and brown sugar into a medium bowl. Beat in eggs one at a time. Mix in vanilla. Combine flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon; stir into the creamed mixture. Mix in oats and Kind Tree distillate. Mix thoroughly. Cover, and chill mixture for at least an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 275 degrees F (190 degrees C). Roll the dough into walnut sized balls, and place 2 inches apart on cookie greased cookie sheets. Make sure to flatten each cookie with a large fork dipped in sugar.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Allow cookies to cool for 5 minutes.
- Want to learn more about infused edibles dosage. Click here.