Curbside Pickup in Five Steps:
- 1 Make sure you are a registered patient with The Apothecarium Lancaster. If you haven’t visited us before and would like to register click HERE. It may take up to 4 hours to process your request.
- 2 Signup for an online ordering account – HERE
- 3 Place an online order with The Apothecarium Lancaster – HERE and enter into the ORDER NOTES section CURBSIDE
CanPay only no cash. $400 limit per day on CanPay purchases, check with your bank for any restrictions.
- 4 Receive a READY FOR PICKUP email confirmation with a specific TIME to pickup your order. Please arrive promptly!
Final confirmation email may take up to 4 hours. We may reach out for additional information.
- 5 Pull into one of our Curbside Pickup parking spaces and call (717) 803-2420 for Curbside Pickup
We cannot substitute items once order is CONFIRMED READY FOR PICKUP. Substitutions must be made in-store.
Curbside Pickup is available for registered Apothecarium Lancaster patients who place online orders.
Patients who are new to the Apothecarium Lancaster and have not visited us before/registered as a patient with us, will need to complete our New Patient Intake Form, and email to our staff, prior to qualifying for curbside pickup.
Patients who are completely new to the PA MMJ program will need to obtain a pharmacist’s consult prior to being eligible for pickup, in addition to registering as a patient at The Apothecarium Lancaster.
Register with The Apothecarium Lancaster
Send your Completed Patient Intake Form